December 4, 2020
IFIC Aspartame Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Self-Study Activity
Thank you for your interest in IFIC’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) offerings. IFIC is a CPE Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
This self-study activity examines the evidence for many topics of interest on aspartame and health to help clinicians make evidence-informed recommendations to patients and the public. CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 1.0 Continuing Professional Education units (CPEUs) for completion of this self-study activity #19885 by 12/3/2023.
IFIC Aspartame CPE Self-Study Activity Details
Type: 740 Web-Based
CPE Level: 1,2
- 4.1.2 Interprets and integrates evidence-based research and literature in decision making.
- 6.2.3 Interprets data to make recommendations and to inform decisions.
- 8.3.6 Keeps abreast of current nutrition and dietetics knowledge and trends.
To receive your Certificate of Completion for this CPE self-study activity, eligible practitioners must complete the following:
- Read the IFIC Aspartame CPE Self-Study Activity
- Complete this post-test via Google Forms
- Complete this CDR Critical Thinking Self-Study Evaluation Tool and submit a copy to IFIC at email@example.com with the subject line “IFIC Aspartame Self-Study Evaluation Tool.” By using this subject line, you will receive a link to download your CPE Certificate of Completion.
- The CDR Self-Study Evaluation Tool must be completed by all CDR credentialed practitioners upon completion of a self-study CPE product and returned to the provider prior to receiving a certificate of completion.
- Remember to retain one copy of the completed CDR Self-Study Evaluation tool for your records.